Check-in procedure and a list of identity documents
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at our hotel. Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff.
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate — for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation — for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, «On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation».
Credit card policy
Please note that according to hotel's policy, guests must present a passport and the credit card used for reservation upon check-in. The guest's name must match the credit card holder's name. Otherwise, the amount of prepayment will be fully refunded to the credit card used for the booking, and payment for accommodation will be requested from the guest on arrival by another card or cash.
Acccommodation of children under 18 years old
Accommodation of children under 18 years old, accompanied by a counselor, is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized power of attorney from either parents or guardians. Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying the children, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.